CLARIFICATION AND CONSENT TEXT REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
……………………………. company believes that the protection and confidentiality of personal data is the fundamental right of individuals and it shall seek to protect your security. Accordingly, we would like to enlighten you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data under the relevant applicable law.
1 General Scope of the Law
Persuant to Law on Protection of Personal Data Nr. 6698 (KVKK), we, as the Company, are referred to as Data Controller. Within the scope of the said Law, we, as the Data Controller, carry out the procedures that are accepted as data processing in terms of obtaining, saving, storing, updating, classifying, sharing or transferring your personal data to third parties to the extent permitted by the Law in accordance with the relevant applicable regulations in this respect.
2 Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data shall be processed:
- In accordance with the law and the rules of good faith,
- Acurately and updated when necessary,
- For specific, clear and legitimate purposes,
- Relevant, limited and reasonable in connection with the purposes for which they are processed,
- It is processed to be maintained for the period required by the applicable relevant regulations and as required for the purpose for which they are processed.
3 For What Do We Use Your Personal Data?
The company uses the data it collects to keep you informed of new developments and events. Accordingly, the Company will call you, send you e-mails and other sorts of messages to inform you about his campaigns.
You can update your notification permissions at any time, and you can change your preference whether you would like to receive messages at any time by checking the preference boxes under the messages.
4 Collection of Your Personal Data
The Company uses your data for both internal and official transactions within the scope of the information and permissions you have provided and granted.
5 Rights Arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data, you have the right to ask whether your personal data:
- are processed,
- To request information if processed,
- To be informed of the purpose of processing and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To be informed of the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request deletion or wipe-out within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK (Law on the Protection of Personal Data),
- To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with the subparagraphs (d) and (e) above to the third parties to which they are transferred,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automatic systems,
- We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the remedy of the damage if you suffer damage due to a data processed against KVKK.
You can make your applications through the form attached to the text.
Please note that your applications will be responded by us within 30 days at the latest, and that you can apply to the Personal Data Protection Authority within 30 days following our response.
6 With Whom and Why Do We Share Your Personal Data?
As a principle, our company, does not transfer those data and contact information to third parties without the explicit consent of their respective holders.
In order to prevent the violations of rights during the transfer of data to third parties, precautions stipulated in the Clause numbered VII of Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data are taken. However, our Company declares that it is not responsible for the data protection policies of third parties and violations that occur in the risk area under responsibility of such third parties.
7 Protection of Your Personal Data
Our company takes the necessary precautions in order not to lose personal data and it uses such data illegally. We protect all your information.
The rights you have in accordance with KVKK are also our company's obligations. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the relevant applicable regulations, and should there are legal amendments, we will update this information in accordance with the new legislation.
You hereby grant our company your consent to collect, store and process your information in accordance with the legislation.
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data, which has been processed for the purposes specified in this Clarificationd and Consent Text, your personal data shall be erased, destroyed or anonymized by us when the purpose that needs to be processed according to 7 / f.1 of the said Law has no longer available and/or when the time-out period for which we have been required to process your data has expired.
8 Cases Where Your Personal Data May Be Processed Without Seeeking Your Explicit Consent Persuant To KVKK
Pursuant to Article 5 of KVKK, the Company may process your personal data, which it has obtained in accordance with the law, without seeking your explicit consent:
- To the extent it is explicitly stipulated in relevant applicable laws,
- If you are unable to disclose your consent as a data owner due to actual impossibility, or if your consent is not legally valid, or where your personal data shall be processed to protect yourself or someone else's life or bodily integrity,
- Where it is required to submit such data to official authorities,
- When your personal data have already been disclosed by you,
- Should it is deemed necessary to process data for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
- Data processing is mandatory for our company's legitimate transactions, provided that it does not damage your fundamental rights and freedoms.
In accordance with the first paragraph of Article 13 of the KVK Law applications to be submitted to our Company, which is the Data Controller, regarding these rights, must be submitted to us in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (Board).
……………………………. I hereby declare that I have read and acknowledge the Clarification and Consent Text and accordingly my rights as made available on the website of the Company about the Protection and Processing of Personal Data.
Please indicate your preference for the processing of your personal data.
I CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT